Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Has it really been this long?

It's really been a busy time for us. First was Imaging USA in Phoenix, Arizona. My first time in the desert southwest, but definitely not my last. I only wish we had more time and could have explored a bit. Next time we are heading to Sedona for sure.

Imaging USA is the great convention and trade show for the Professional Photographers of America. There are classes to help us improve our craft and our businesses, lots of time for networking with other photographers, a chance to see our colleagues from other parts of the country, and a great trade show with all sorts of ways to spend your money. It is a blast!

There's also an awards ceremony, and I was privileged to receive acknowledgment of my Photographer of the Year award on stage in gorgeous Symphony Hall.

Yours truly in the print exhibit with my entries.


Yes, it was nice and warm!


A view of the tradeshow floor from atop the WHCC booth.


The architecture was awesome and the sky so blue! And no clouds.


The two of us, just after the awards ceremony.

No comments: