Friday, November 18, 2011

Latest Business Portraits

This was certainly an interesting session. Two people who are seeing each other but not married, yet they have the same last name. One person from my high school graduating class, of whom I have no recollection whatsoever (and there were only 120 people in my class.) I'm still baffled by that.

At Studio Mark Emile, we do a pretty fair number of business portraits. Whether they are environmental portraits (like the Faces of Nashua images) or simple headshots, we approach them with the idea of making you look your best. We use flattering lighting and expert retouching to provide you with a look that is simply not going to be replicated with a point and shoot or cell phone camera. It's a look that says "I am professional, and I care enough about my business to look like it."

No comments: