Monday, April 26, 2010

NHPPA Print Competition

Yesterday the annual print competition for New Hampshire Professional Photographers Association was held. While I was not able to attend this year, I did send a case, and got some results by friends who were present. It was a reasonably successful case this year, and I am pleased to announce my first Judge's Choice ribbon, on one of my 3 blue ribbon prints, and my first Kodak Gallery Award!

Without further ado, my case for NHPPA this year:

"Copydog" 81 points, blue ribbon, Judge's Choice Award


"Inner Workings" 83 points, blue ribbon, Kodak Gallery Award


"Attitude" 80 points, blue ribbon


"Where the Concrete Meets the Sky" 79 points, red ribbon


"Bump" 77 points, red ribbon


I also want to give a shout out to Dennis Johnson at Avalon Editions for terrific prints and lightning fast turn-around. Thanks, Dennis!

No comments: