Thursday, August 13, 2009

My, how they grow!

When my 20 year old daughter was young, she was great friends with Corina. Suffice it to say that it's been years since I saw her and her brother Michael, who the last time I saw him was 7 or 8 years old and, well, the size of a 7 or 8 year old. Not anymore!

They've both grown up a whole lot since then. Corina is a young woman studying radiology, and Michael came in for his senior portraits with none other than his sister for some "buddy" shots! It was so great to see them all grown up and reconnect.

Michael, it must be said, was not too keen on the idea of having his senior portraits done. This was a "mom's making me do this" session at the outset. But I tracked him down where he works yesterday and showed him some older work, and got him to at least buy into the concept of cooperating. And got him this close to participating. ;)

In the end, it was lots more fun than he expected. "I'm not even gonna lie. This was way better than I expected it to be." It's like that here.

The hockey player. (Note to others: more stuff = more opportunities for fun!)


Corina


No comments: