Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Early signs of progress

Emphasis on early. At 6 am, I was at the studio this morning, meeting up with Jeff Dachowski to build walls. I had never worked with steel studs before, but Jeff is an old pro at it and we made quite a bit of progress today. You really can't say enough about Jeff. He brings both experience and a strong work ethic, and you just crank. We have a couple more hours worth in the morning and we'll be done with the walls, and the electrician can then do his thing. This is going great!

Tonight we attended the Taste of Downtown Nashua and after having spent 14 hours on my feet today, I am tired and feeling my age. But we had a fun time sampling the various bits of food from the local restaurants and checking out the boutiques of my new neighbors.



No comments: